Polycarbonate acid superplasticizers are used as water reducing agent in high-performance concrete, high strength concrete, bulk slag/fly ash concrete, cement mortar, and dry mortar. These polymers are used as a dispersant for concrete of initial strength, especially to prevent separation of particles.
Concrete Admixtures- Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Ether of High Water Reduction PC-F
Product Name: Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer of High Water Reduction (PC-F) Type: PC-F(primary liquid) Package: 240 kg/drum, 1100 kg / IBC Tank Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (PC-F) It is a liquid used in ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete industries to increase its excellent water reduction performance.
PC-F Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer for high water reducing complies with the requirements of the following standards: ASTM C 494, Type E & F. BS EN 934-2.
|Visual Appearance||Light Yellow Liquid|
|Solid Content (%)||50.0+2.0, 50.0-2.0|
|Density (23℃) (kg/m3)||1.13+0.02, 1.13-0.02|
|Chloride Content (%)||≤0.20|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)||≤4.0|
|Solubility level||100% soluble|
1) To greatly reduce water, PC-F can be used to transport long distance concrete, high-viscosity concrete, self-levelling concrete, flat concrete, vibration-free self-pressing concrete, and high-strength concrete, etc. suitable for.
1) PC-F water is reduced by up to 35% and the concrete does not lose its stagnation within an hour.
2) PC-F can be mixed with 10% water, which can be used directly as an auxiliary infusion agent.
3) The cleanliness degree of the production is high: It meets the cleaning production standards due to the formaldehyde, industrial naphthalene, acetone, or other flammable and toxic chemicals not used in the production process. This new generation of technology is a fully automatic process without heat generation.
4) Safety: There is no harmful substance for steel and aggregates. Dosage: Meets the needs of the indoor and outdoor environment
To meet specific requirements, the optimum dose of PC-F must always be determined through trials with materials and conditions tried in use.
Dosage range: C × 0.3% – – 1.0%
Recommended dose: C x 0.5% .Before using or replacing cement, determine the optimum dose with a concrete test.
This product is liquid filled with a plastic cylinder or 1000L / IBC tank. The payment is as per the customer’s requirement. This product is not toxic or flammable, keep in a dry place and keep out of direct sunlight. The PC-F Polycarboxylate superior plasticizer has a shelf life of at least 12 months provided it is stored under the hood.
Click here to know more about web hosting service for your business.